- Why is it more expensive per person to buy a table?
- What is the attire?
- What should I expect for this event?
- Do I need to bring extra money?
- Should I expect to sing?
- Is food provided?
- Those who purchase a table are given tables closer to the stage and also determine who sits at their table.
- If you wish to only purchase a ticket, your seat assignment will be determined with the remaining open seats.
- The Event is “Casual Chic” – a dress up/dress down hybrid
- For women, pair a dress down piece (a pair of dark jeans) with a dressed-up blouse. You can even go with a casual blazer, or a bold print and fun accessories to dress up your look.
- For men, opt for a date night look. No suits or ties rather choose a fitted oxford shirt with chinos or dark denim.
- The goal, be comfortable and ready to have fun!
- The event will open with an explanation of Advocates for Children so you understand where your money goes and how it helps our community
- Next some of our top local talents will take the stage and karaoke their favorite song & dance
- After a winner is crowned, the night will open up to Open Mic and a dance party
- The event ends at 10:30 p.m.
- Yes, there will be a cash bar available throughout the evening
- Cash, check and credit cards are accepted to vote for your favorite act, buy insurance and to nominate a friend to take the stage.
- If you want to sing, we encourage the audience to participate in Open Mic after the winner is crowned
- For a small donation you can nominate anyone in attendance to take the stage
- If you want to make sure you aren’t nominated to sing, for a small donation you can buy “Insurance” which will save you from having to take the stage in the event someone nominates you to sing
- Yes, there will be heavy appetizers provided
Was this helpful?